Why is stewardship so important to this region?
“Living with Wildlife in BC” is a series of nine wildlife management guides for land owners and people working in the agricultural and natural resource sectors.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Options for wildlife management
- Assessing safety on your property and creating a safety plan for employees
- Wildlife fencing and gates, including electric fencing options (“Conflict Reduction Techniques”)
- Animal deterrents for different species and suppliers for deterrent equipment
- Assessing your property and buildings for attractants and entry points
- Animal identification tips
Contact RDOS WildSafeBC coordinator Zoe Kirk, email@example.com for further help on wildlife management.
To report a conflict with wildlife that threatens public safety call 1-877-952-7277 to reach the provincial Conservation Officer Service.
Click on the links below to download the four page brochures:
Coyotes & Wolves
Conflict Reduction Techniques (12 pages)