Is your farm/ranch ready for the 2020 wildfire season?
Agricultural producers in the RDOS are invited to join an interactive webinar session to talk with RDOS Emergency Management staff and BC Wildfire Services.
Wildfire Preparedness Information Exchange
Wednesday, May 13th from 9am to 11am
(due to COVID-19 this meeting will hosted via webinar with a phone-in option)
Agricultural producers can join this interactive session to talk with RDOS Emergency Management staff and BC Wildfire Services. Meeting topics include:
- RDOS’ communication activities for agriculture
- BCWS Wildfire Outlook for the 2020 season
- BCWS planned mitigation activities
- What happens during a wildfire emergency? Roles and responsibilities
- Agricultural Liaison Officer Assistants in the EOC
- Preparing your farm/ranch for a wildfire emergency
- Applying for re-entry permit during an evacuation order: what you need to know
RSVP to Harmony at email@example.com or call/text 250-215-5589 to register and receive the weblink.